Bryn Celli Ddu Passage Grave has a partially restored
entrance passage and mound, with round chamber and internal standing stone, on the
site of a former henge monument. Excavated in 1865 by Captain Lukis and then Hemp
1925 to 1929, the latter yielding a transverse arrowhead, scraper, 20 other lithics
and a mudstone bead. Photographed during an Archaeology Safari on the island of
Anglesey 25th June 2004.